- The candidate must have finished all the requirements for their Bachelors degree
- Very strong programming skills in any high level language of their choice (PHP will be preferred)
- Very good knowledge of Databases (MySQL will be preferred)
- Basic understanding of web based systems (client side, server side etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Professional attitude towards work
- Willingness to learn new technologies and grow professionally
Good to Have
- At Least 1 year experience of working with PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel.
- Good understanding of WordPress/Magento
- Good understanding of Css/JS Frameworks (Bootstrap,Angular)
How to Apply
Please send your CV (not more than 2 pages) along with a cover letter (not more than 1 page) addressing all the above mentioned requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The evaluation will be done in three phases.
- Initial review of applications
- Written test
- Personal Interview
|Subject to candidate skill level & experience|